Vector works, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD,
3D Rhino Rendering, 3DS Max, Cinema 4D,
Ecotect, ArcGIS, Grasshopper,
Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Office Suite
Columbia University, Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation, New York, NY, 9/2012 - 5/2015
Masters in Architecture
Parsons New School for Design, New York, NY 9/2007 - 5/2011
Bachelors in Fine Arts, Architectural Design
Dean’s List: Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2010, Spring 2011
Hariri and Hariri Architecture, Junior Architect, New York, NY 9/2015 - Present
• Produced construction documents for high-end residential projects including millwork
drawings utilizing Vectorworks software.
• Assisted and independantly conducted weekly site visits to job site during construction for
compliance to project documents.
• Generated field reports to document job construction progress.
• Developed graphic materials for publications.
• Produced professional website utilizing online platform.
Terreform ONE, Research Fellow, Brooklyn, NY 9/2007 - 5/2011
• Worked with a team of ten people to generate Terreform ONE’s “Bio Wall,” a seventeen foot
model projecting the population of the twenty five largest cities in the world.
• Served as team leader of fabrication to create the pieces of the “Bio Wall.”
• Learned various methods of production including, wood work and vacuum forming.
• Performed various material explorations and prototype development.
Perkins Eastman, Design Assistant, New York, NY 6/2011 - 7/2012
• Worked with both interior designers and architects to develop architectural
elevations, interior plans, rendered plans and interior renderings.
• Developed a comprehensive system of organization in the material library that streamlined
the selection process for projects.
• Met with various company representatives to introduce new materials into the library.
Department of Health and Mental Hygiene/Department of Design and Construction,
Built Environment Intern, New York, NY 7/2010 - 2/2012
• Worked with the Built Environment team to promote Active Design through
architectural and urban design intentions.
• Generated drawings using AutoCAD for an “Active Design 201” workshop
hosted by AIA/NY to teach design professionals about the program’s principles.
• Performed stair surveys in various buildings of interest throughout New York City
to understand existing building design.
• Generated analytical drawings that proposed possible changes
to building codes and policies.
• Performed administrative tasks, such as data entry to evaluate and assess the reception of
Active Design amongst design professionals that attended trainings.
Broadway Internal Medicine, P.C.,
Art, Marketing and Advertising Consultant, Elmhurst, NY 6/2005 - Present
• Generated artwork and marketing materials, including company logo.
• Created advertisements to announce various events.
• Developed materials that explain office policies and regulations to patients.
• Developed instructional materials to train medical assistants.